Knowledge of blackjack rules is very important if you intend to try your luck at a casino game of chance. The card game that is also known under the name 21 is unique compared to other casino games. A player with a good understanding of the rules of the game has a better chance of winning than someone who has immersed himself in this less. If you want to improve your chances of winning while gambling, read the information on this website carefully. Here we will explain the rules of the blackjack game in detail. From the scoring to the decisions you can make during a hand from the different game variants available to the ultimate objective of the game. It is all covered. In addition, they also give you strategies you can use to improve your chances of winning. Finally, we advise Dutch people at which casinos they can play online blackjack best with casino bonus at mmc 996.
Objective and rules of the game blackjack
The rules of blackjack can be explained in a short sentence. You have to try to make a hand that comes as close to 21 points as possible, without going over this total. If you beat the dealer, you will be paid 1 to 1 for the bet placed. If you are lucky enough to be dealt a blackjack (21 points with two cards), you even get a payout of 3 to 2. In order to play you must of course still know how to add up the points of the different card values. We will therefore discuss this extensively on this website. In addition, you also have several options while playing a hand to make more profit. For example, by splitting cards and continuing with two hands or by doubling the original bet. These blackjack rules are of course also discussed. Note that the objective should not be to make the highest possible point total with your hand. The object of the game is to beat the dealer’s hand.
Point counting card values
When explaining the rules of blackjack, we should start with the scoring and card values. As you may already know, there are 13 different cards in a deck.
- This each come in four different colors.
- Clubs, spades, hearts and diamonds.
- This ensures that a deck consists of 52 different cards. However, the suit of a card doesn’t matter much when playing blackjack.
- Important the value of the 13 different types of cards.
- You add these together as a sum and that is the point total of your hand.
- Cards with a number, such as 1 through 10, are worth exactly the number of points of the number printed on the card.
- The so-called pictures of jack, queen and king (J, Q and K) all count for 10 points.
- The ace (A) is a special card in play. This can be counted for both 1 and 11. If your hand goes over 21, you simply count the ace as 1 point.